Chronic muscle fatigue

This problem has been with me for years without proper diagnosis. I have tested negative for thyroid, rheumatoid arthritis etc. I once tested for vit D deficiency and had treatment but it didn't work. Every morning when I wake up I've joint and muscle pain. I feel tired. I don't remember the last time I felt fresh. I'm always tired. Sometimes the fatigue is more sometimes it is less. But it's always there. This is affecting my life. Please help.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Contrast Bath. Sports Taping. Gentle Stretching
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Your pain seems to be due to myofibralgia which leads to pain in multiple joints in the body as well as muscle weakness.
Good to consult a physiotrherapist as its a serious problem but he can give you relief from pain and muscle weakness and fatigue.
Do frequent movements of all the joints up to their full range in every direction.take rest and avoid cold exposure to your body .
Dr. Aiman Afandi
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

It seems like myofascial pain. How is ur sleep,is it disturbed??.u need to physically consult an experienced physio. It could be fibromyalgia or myofascial pain syndrome. Do consult a physio asap.He is the right person to help u. If u have any more queries u can mail me at aimanphysioattherategmail.com.Would be happy to help.