Common cold
My father suffers from common cold every month or two since last 6 months. I wanted to know what can be the reason and how serious it could be? Is it possible if he's suffering from some allergy or rhinitis???

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
3 to 4 attacks of cold is common. But get an ENT CONSULTATION if you have any problems