Common cold
I am suffering from common cold from last 36 hours and also was unable to get enough sleep due to sore throat for whole night. Please suggest me some medication to get rid of this cold.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Take some anti histamine tablets. If no relief, immediately consult your ENT SURGEON