Colic baby problem
My 3 month infant cries alot at night , sometimes I don't get the exact reason of his problem, either he feeds lil bit or I produce lil bit milk, what to do for producing plenty of milk... that don't increase my weight too.

Dr. Trupti Shetty
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Pune

Have you tried giving meds for colic or flatulence?  If that doesn't work,  then u need to consult with your pediatrician. If your milk supply was less,  then he would cry all day and night,  not just in the night. Moreover he wouldn't gain adequate weight either
Burp your baby after each n every feed at any costs.  This will reduce gas and hence chances of colic