Cold related
Hi my daughter is 8 months old.She has cold since 2 days and today she vomitted as well. She has a blocked nose and for that I have given her nasaline solution. I have rubbed baby vicks as well. Her stool is also loose as if there is spoilt milk. What can I do?

Seems like viral infection... Give emset syp for vomit and cetirizine syp for cold .. Give probiotic enterogermina liq for loose stool...
consult online if needed
Looks like viral infection, first you need to stop her vomiting you can give her syp Zofer 2 ml every 8 hourly, half hour after this medicine then you can give her water, milk or something to eat. For loose stool you can give sporolzc sachet one per day. Make her drink 50 to 100 ml of fluids each time she passes watery stool.
Keep watch on her urine frequency which should be around 6-9 times per day, if vomiting doesn’t stop consult nearby doctor
U need to consult as this looks like viral infection .