Cold problm

I m suffering from cold now it's repeat after 8 days n I took medicine and consult the doctor bt nothing is work

Hello There. I can understand your concern. Taking steam inhalations will help you. recurrence of rhinitis and cold is common. drink plenty of fluids and have have a soft diet. tab. levocetrizine 5mg twice a day after food. if it still persists after 3 days, then i would suggest you consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Take tab azee 500mg once daily for 3 days. Tablet montek lc and otrivin nasal drops. If you get repeated episodes or not relieved on medications,check if you have sinusitis..get a xray PNS.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi
Repetition of cold may occur after repeated exposure to it..  Donot worry its common, just take anti allergic and crocin if you feel low... Add a good multivitamin like zincovit once daily.. Check if nasal block is there then otrivin nasal drop..  It will take 3-5 days.. If still not recovered then we have to do some investigation...
Dr. Aseem Dewan
Consultant Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi
Take tab. Wikoryl twice a day for 3 days. Please ensure that you are not allergic to any of the components of the medicine before you take it.