Cold n cough in throat.

Throat gets affected by cold n cough easily . My throat gets affected in few days. After drinking cols water or eating outside my throat catches. It remains affected for few days. My throat is very sensitive. Please tell me any permanent remedy.

Doctor Answers (3) on Cold n cough in throat.

Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
start taking iron rich diet and milk products regularly on the daily basis ,this will improve your mucus layer in the mouth and in the gut ,and leads to form a protective wall so that no bacteria enters through that in your body ,inturn leads to immunity
go to https://www.facebook.com/arunaenthnhospital/ for diet queries
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Obviously the problem is in your nose. It is the nose that has to filter the inspired air so that only clean air reaches the throat. You may require nasal surgery.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Please gurgle regularly with Luke warm saline. Do not smoke. Use face mask while going outdoors. Consult with an experienced ENT doctor for further management.