Cold, head ache, throat

My nose is little bit bent and is growing longer. Does it have adverse affects. And also I catch cold easily even at the slightest change in temperature and dusty conditions. Sometime I'll get fever and cold and throat become bad and I'll not like to eat anything. A doc once checked my mouth and said that the throat is infected due to which I get cold and running nose. Nose will be wet almost all the day and will have headache as well. I have been living with condition for several years and it's getting worse as days pass by. I spend most of the day in my office where the environment is cold and while on the roads there's dust and pollution. It's impossible to escape from these conditions. Does straightening the nose bone through surgery will solve my problems?

Doctor Answers (1) on Cold, head ache, throat

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
PLEASE TRUST YOUR DOCTOR! What surgery needs to depends upon the findings of the CT-PNS scan report. Please get the scan done and then go back to your doctor with the films and reports.