Cold and head aech
I'm 12 weeks pregnant and got cold and head aceh., what would be the reason for this.. As it's very unusual catching cold for me so.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Pregnancy hormones change your ability to deal with infections. You are also more likely to get a stuffy nose or sinus congestion. This generally settles as the pregnancy progresses. However you may request a vaccination against swine flu as pregnant ladies suffer a lot more with this infection than otherwise. Do continue with your healthy diet and exercise as this has obviously worked for you before you got pregnant. Best wishes