Remove copper t
My wife delivered a gal on 20th Jan in some govt. Hospital... They have inserted copper t .... But I don't want to keep that.... So where should I go n how to get remove this copper t...

Hi, The IUD is removed by securely grasping the threads at the external os with ring forceps. Traction should be applied away from the cervix. If resistance is met, the removal should be abandoned until it is determined why the IUD is not moving. A deeply embedded IUD may have to be removed hysteroscopically. Kindly consult Gynecologist for removal...