Cold and flu
I faced cold fever stuck nose cough sneezing last 1 Week. Before 1.week I diagnosed with typhoid and I completed it's treatment for 1 week.. After then again I faced fever cough.. Now I feel nausea and vomiting ...sir can u suggest what I have to do to well myself...

Kindly consult a doctor to get proper treatment... You should get yourself tested for COVID 19...these are not typhoid fever symptoms.

Please recollect if there was a contract with covid patient in last 1 week or no..if there was , please get a RT PCR test done Take Calpol tablet 500mg during fever with Benadryl cough syrup twice a day for 5 days
repeat typhoid test to see raising or falling titres with CBC
drink sips of hot water often