Cold and fever( 1 month)
Sir/madam, I m suffering from nomal cold and fever since 1 months it is not very higher but it mostly it comes in night . Give me proper detail of expert who can diagnose my problem and ur suggestions are most welcome .

You need to provide some more details. Do u have night sweats, have you lost weight ?. Also start taking Tab Sinarest thrice daily for 3 days, rest. If no benefit consult your physician
Hi, it could be due to an allery issue you are getting these symptoms frequently. Kindly consult Allergy specialist...