Cold and cough
Hello Doctor, I was having cold from last 3 days! Yesterday it turned severe with running nose and headache! I feel a bit feverish also! Headache is persistent! Also there was pain near eyes and running water from.eyes! I took a crocin last night which gave some relief but now it's again feeling the same as before! Please suggest some medicines!

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to drink plenty of fluids. warm water is recommended. take steam inhalations thrice a day. and take rest. its a viral thing and it will be gone by itself. you can take tab. dolo 650 thrice a day after food. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hi.... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey ... Avoid irritants. Keep your home free from cigarette smoke and cleaning products that can irritate the throat.