Cold & CoughIt
It has been 2 weeks, since i moved in to bangalore. I have cough from the day i came here. I took azethromycin for 3 days & it got off at the start but after 2 days i got cold and cough especially during morning & night. I am taking benedrill from then everynight. Any suggestions? Should i contact a doctor?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

That is a common problem with new migrants when they come to Bengaluru. Then nose has to work extra hard here to filter, warm, humidify the inhaled air here as in addition to the city being situated at an altitude of 3200feet above mean sea level, and its low humidity levels, the rapid unplanned development with high vehicle density makes sure any flaw in the anatomical structure of your nose will put your body under great stress! Meet a good ENT Surgeon near you or drop in to my clinic if you reside in or near Basaveshwaranagar for a proper airway assessment & management of your ailment.