diabetes-icon
Coffee for Diabetes
Sir/Madam, I am a diabetic. 35 years. Male. Can I have Coffee. If yes, can I add unsweetened diary milk to it.

Yes, you can have coffee even if you are diabetic. And yes, you can add milk ( preferably without cream ) to it. Don't add sugars to it. U can surely add sugar- free tabs ( in limit ) in it.

+151
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes you can have coffee and yes you can add unsweetened dairy milk. But do not have a lot of it. Apart from this, just make sure you are taking all your medications properly and your diet should also be proper. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.