Clusters of acne on cheek and dandruff
Hi I started with 2 pimples on left cheek and now it has become cluster of pimples on both cheeks. It is itchy and pains as well. I also have a bit of dandruff. I had this problem 2 years back too and it solved with few medicine. I don't why it came back. What can i do?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You have multiple acneform eruptions on your face . There are various infectious and non infectious, hormonal causes of pimples. Also dandruff is one of the cause of pimples . For best Treatment , you can consult A Dermatologist .
Discuss, and get expert online consultation as soon as possible to prevent skin damage