Cluster headache

Dear Doctor, I have severe cluster headache for the past one month, I consulted a general physician and he gave me vosograin  and orksa L. After PNS x Ray it shows water around the face. Now he gave me montek LC. and Avamys nasal spray. Still pain is coming and severe. Pls help me which doctor shud I consult. Thnks
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cluster headache

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hey he patient experiences attacks of severe or very severe, strictly unilateral pain (orbital, supraorbital, or temporal pain) that last 15-180 minutes and occur from once every other day to 8 times a day The attacks are associated with 1 or more of the following (all ipsilateral): , lacrimation, nasal congestion, rhinorrhea, forehead and facial sweating, miosis, ptosis, or eyelid edema. Consult neurologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?