Clots like structures
I have several clot like things on the left side of my body starting from my arm( which sometimes hurts), shoulder, my back ( just behind my stomach, which hurts almost everyday), my thighs, and 2 in the naval area. I am worried and I hope you can tell me what it  exactly be. Thank you..
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, it could be lipoma or sebaceous cysts. Your clinical symptoms needs further evaluation. Consult surgeon ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.