Clot on Penile shaft
Hi, Friend of mine has developed a hard clot like structure on the penile it harmful?please help
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It depends on whether the hard structure is on the skin, underneath the skin or on the cylinders that make up the penis. Please contact an urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?