Clot on hand
There is clot on my right hand sometimes it pains very badly and it is sometimes swollen and bulges out of my skin

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its really not clear as to what you are saying. Its really a very vague and insufficient histiry. I would suggest you attach a picture of it and repost the same question again . Or consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you out better.  Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vishwas Madhav Thakur
General Physician 26 yrs exp Gurgaon
May you kindly send the pic or short video clip of it
Dr. Rajashekhar
hello madam it may be haemangioma/ papiloma /haematoma kindly consult a general surgeon and decide the course of action good luck bye