Clot in neck

My wife got some kind of clot just below her neck. it was not there initially so whom should i consult a normal general doctor or a gynaecologist. please suggest
views-icons 62 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
You need to consult a general physician and not a gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?