Clonazepam (Clonafit 0.25mg)
Hello, I was advised a dose of clonazepam 0.25 per day for 10 days for anxiety. I'm on my day 4 now, although it has helped, I am worried of the withdrawal symptoms that might arise after 10 days. Will there be any bad side effects after 10 days?

Homoeopathy is safe,effective and non habit forming. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailment.
Hi clobazam is for short term control of anxiety. Please learn relaxation exercises and meditation. Discuss these with a Psychiatrist or clinical psychologist.
try and learn relaxation
regular walking and meditation and relaxation techniques. avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.