Clarification

My daughter is four and half months old .she has been pooping frequently like 8 times in a day sometimes green sometime yellow ..last week it was frothy and more frequent took her to the ped she suggested some meds ..now the frothy thing has gone .. frequency n consistency better .. but still more than what she does .. she isn't lactose intolerant..tested .. now she on bifilac and zincostar .. when will she get back to normal n is green poop normal .. P:S she had not lost any weight wen I checked on Saturday.. please help ..thank u in advance

Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
If the weight is alright &child is on exclusive breastfeed, there are no signs of dehydration. Then I believe frequency the consistency &the smell of the stool doesn't have much bearing madam. Continue with exclusive breastfeed.  There is no need of probiotic or any other medication.  Just continue with exclusive breastfeed &bottom care. Regards