Sir.. My skin in totally covered in my private part.. Friends told that. I may struggle during intercourse after marriage.. Should I remove or can I continue uncut?
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello phimosis should be ruled out if required you can undergo circumcision consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?