Circumcision scar removal
I have undergone circumcision before 20 days. Would like to remove incision scar removal. Please let me know any cream available or any other option to remove the scars.

Hi.... For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.