Circumcision
I did not have circumcision when i was born. Now it feels weird for me when i think about my sex life. Can i have it now at this age? Or what would you suggest me in this?

Hi, Circumcision is similar for older boys and adults. However, the procedure might need to be done under general anesthesia with additional steps, such as suturing, to prevent excessive bleeding. It usually takes about seven to 10 days for the penis to heal. The tip of the penis is likely to be sore at first, and the penis might look red, swollen or bruised. You might notice a yellow crust on the tip of the penis as well. Consult surgeon...