Chronic sinusitis

Sir, My Husband's nose is completely blocked from right side,our local Dr. suggested that he should be operate for this.We need a second opinion for this.Please tell me, should we go for operation or it can be treat with medicines.I am sending his latest CT scan report and blood test reports.And if operation is the last solution then please tell me about the procedure and approximate charges for the whole process. Thanks
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello... You have not attached any scan report here....palindromic rhumatism is arthritis related issue ...chronic allergy with surgical indication is usually present in DNS ,deviated nasal septum, doctor correct the deviation surgically.... First I should know what exact surgery he is doing then only I can tell approximate cost....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?