Chronic neck pain
I am suffering from neck pain for the past 5 years. Initially it was only in the neck area when i bend my neck downwards while using a laptop or during studying and writing. But now i feel my hands are also becomming weak. I get immense pain in my shoulders when i lift weight or when i try to keep my hands in an elevated position for a long time. I am unable to perform my daily activities because of this.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It looks like neuropathic pain... You need to be examined for any cord compression at cervical vertebrae levels... Kindly consult neurologist for the same... You will have to undergo few investigation for the Same.....