Chronic lose motions

My father has been suffering from lose motions and stomach pain for the past 10 days. It started off when he was being treated for viral fever. During the course of this , he took some strong medication (Antibiotics) which resulted in the irritation in stomach. Since the past 9-10 days , he has motions almost 4-5 times a day after every meal he eats & persistent pain in the stomach. We have tried medicines for stomach also but its not working. He is very sensitive to medications and is also highly allergic

Hello.. Well it happens with a group of people that they have stomach upset after taking antibiotics..i suggest you to take water well as hydration should be  maintained...secondly I suggest you to take sporolac tablets or sachets that will help in improving the strength of the gut....thank you