Chronic Kidney Disease

My Aunt is recently diagnosed with CKD. she has Type-2 diabetes & Hypertension. I'm very upset after knowing that she has got CKD. Is there a way to cure to CKD permanently. I read that it follows heart disease also. Is there a way to prevent heart disease? I've heard for all kidney problems, we need to drink more water, it is so? Can she eat as usual(Diet plan), Does exercising helps or increases the problem(Using orbitek cycle in home). 1. Ways to cure it 2. Ways to prevent heart disease 3. Diet Plan & can she drink more water 4. Regarding exercise Thanks a lot In Advance.

Dr. Ahmed latiwala
General Physician 1 yrs exp Surat
sadly telling you the truth no cure for CKD except transplantation.
answrs of your questions 1.no cure only dialysis 2. controlling normal pressure, cholesterol level and heart rate you can prevent heart disease. 3. less oily and spicy foods she can not drink more water it is contraindicated in CKD 4 don't do any sternous exercise. , mild exercise may be helpful.