Chronic Diarrhea
I am facing an issue of frequent diarrhea, since last 40-45 days or so. I am a diabetic patient since last 5yrs. I take home cooked (non-spicy) food.

Hi..... choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better....