Chronic constipation
Indigestion,acidity,V hard&dry stool,2 to3times in a week,after taking various laxative tab,liquid,powdered.To pass the stool I have to apply force which affects urination as I m suffering from Prostate.no fix time for passing stool all laxatives are effective after15to 20 hours but not totally clear feeling. Sometimes reflex.

Hello there.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals..... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week.....