Chronic bronchitis
I think i am suffering frm chronic bronchitis as per syptoms what should i avoid in my diets to have less cough problem

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Bronchitis .....get it confirmed by PFT
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
You need to confirm with a physician if it's bronchitis, if yes, whether it's acute or chronic. Physical examination can only tell that. Main treatment for chronic bronchitis is avoidance of allergens and smoke inhalation, be it dust or cigarette smoke. Depending on severity of symptoms an inhaler needs to be started. T. Telekast-L daily for 15 days helps to reduce the symptoms as well. Plainsteam inhalations or vapor inhalation with Karvol plus or Vicks should help as well.

Chronic bronchitis treatment