Chronic Bad Breath
I had bad breath from last 3-4 years. I have tried all the things but it still exists. I had visited dentists but it did not helped me. I still have it. Used chlorhexidine mouthwash but it just covers breath. May be some times i have bad breath from nose also after 7-8 hours of brushing. How do i prevent it. Does therabreath works ?

Dr. Sunny Soni
Endodontist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

How often and how much water you consume in a day ?
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, bad breath can be cured, 90% bad breath is beacuse of oral health condition. You definitely should visit a dentist, get an oral chech up done. You might need scaling, and if needed a flap surgery. Followed by antibiotics. This will solve your problem. If not den u should visit physician, because rest 10% of bad breath is beacause of sinus disorders,uncontrolled diabetes, kidney dysfunction, gastro esophageal disorders, lung infection.
Dr. Harisha N L

Halitosis(bad breath) can be an important social problem in which the standard dental treatments and mouthwashes that are often recommended provide only temporary relief. Oral malodor is primarily the result of microbial metabolism. The mouth is home to hundreds of bacterial species with various nutritional preferences. These organisms digest proteins, and several fetid substances arise, leading to bad breath. Oral malodor from the overgrowth of proteolytic, anaerobic gram-negative bacteria on the crevices of the tongue dorsum can be successfully diagnosed and treated.To reduce bad breath, help avoid cavities and lower your risk of gum disease, consistently practice good oral hygiene. Further treatment for bad breath can vary, depending on the cause. If your bad breath is thought to be caused by an underlying health condition,as we can't prescribe medication online as per law consult dentist or physician they will help you
Dr. Ishan Patel
Dentist 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad
This is known as halitosis. Most of the patients get treated for the same by dentists. You have already mentioned that you have visited a dentist but the point is what treatment did you get there! Consult another dentist for second opinion n still not relieved consult a physician. Thanks.