Chronic acne

If i've been having skin issues for the past year and off late been having cystic acne should i consult an endocrinologist?i've gained weight as hormonal imbalance that serious?
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Devesh Singh
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Lucknow
Yes please consult endocrine first then dermatolgist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?