I've acne since 3 years
I've got inflammation,redness and dry skin.I consulted to 3-4dermatologists till now and applied many medications.It gets cured for some days then it again rises on the face and everytime I try to cure ,it causes more acne

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi from the images you look like you have nodulo cystic acne. this is a severe variant of acne which can lead to scarring as well. please start a ph balanced salicylic acid face wash twice a day. use a broad spectrum sun screen which is gel based. you should consult a dermatologist who can help you by starting some oral medicines that can cure this.