cardiologist-icon
Cholesterol
What does cholesterol mean. I mean to say if it is in limits that it means there is no blokage in artries. Wheather cholesterol level shows bkokage in artries. And if it is in limit or in level it means bkockage is normal.am I right ???

High Cholesterol Indicates that the blood levels of lipids are higher than normal limits.  If it's higher than normal, the risk of getting blocks will be higher than a person with normal cholesterol. Mere cholesterol elevation doesn't indicate that ock should always be present.