Cholesterol problem
I have cholesterol levels pretty high. It is about 243. Which is quite above the normal range. The doctor has given a medicine but are there any alternate ways in ayurveda or other fields to solve the problem. Please suggest what should I do?ASAP

Dr. Ritesh Agrawal
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Indore
Hi myself Dr. Ritesh Agrawal ,Dragrawal healthcare clinic having multispeciality clinic in case of high cholesterol level you may take flax seed or its extraction for reducing cholesterol but the medicine of hypertension or diabetes should be continued if other query you can visit our Centre