Choesterol issue

I have problems with high cholesterol hdl 34.vldl50.ldl108.tc210and tri241. I have feel sometimes very loose in my body like at that time I am not able to do any work sit at on place like bodily weakness after sometime again feel good like that nothing to happen with me. I want to know high cholesterol symptoms and some good food to lower my triglycerides quickly??? And it happen only for 1/2 an hour feeling bodily loose mostly one time in a day after taking lunch most of Time.. plz tell me how to overcome triglycerides an do daily walking 2 km and do yoga daily basis. Thx

Doctor Answers (1) on Choesterol issue

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well hello there we undertsand how you feel and your condition too. But then it is unfortunate that you are having this at young age seems like this is because of your genetic inheritance from your ancestris. Do not worry this can be taken down by some good diet and exercise. Execrise includes any form of physical activity and diet needs your height and weight in order to carve a perfect diet plan for your daily requirements. For this you need to take help of a dietician. But then you may feel weak and cannot perform action well as you expect you may have palpitations high blood sugar, increased urine outout, and also giddiness at sometimes. Thqnk you