Child bed wetting

My child has a bed wetting problem.he is 14 years old. This has been happening for last 8 years. Who should I consult?
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, You need to consult a urologist and neurologist. also get your child treated for pin worm infestation, and restrict his water intake after 8pm at night. he should pass urine before he goes to bed, and wake him up at night around 1-2 am again to pass urine . Even reward your child the day he does not pass urine in bed. do not shout or scold him for bedwetting.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?