Child anger management
My 4 year old daughter is hyper energetic and sharp. However, she is extremely possessive about how she wants things to be done. If they are not done her way she often loses her temper badly and starts screaming at people who are not listening to her including her family members. Often at times she ends up irritating her friends who are unable to accept this dominating behaviour. Please guide how we should go about helping her.

Mr. Rishi Pal
Speech Therapist 7 yrs exp Noida

Consult behavior therapist...and take plan for your child Dr farheen saif in max parparganj
Dr. Rahul Yadav
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hello there, I would request you to visit a child psychologist for a detailed evaluation of the child. Counselling and therapy would definitely help the child.