Chickenpox holes on face.
I m suffering from the holes on face which occurred because of chicken pox nd some by way of pimples.,is there any possibility to make my face as before? I heard about chemical nd phenol peels which helps most..,is it true? Please help me because of this I m spoiling my career and sometimes I m thinking to die.,please help me ..,

Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

A co2  or Erbiumlaser is a good option.
Dr. Ramakant H. Bembde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 22 yrs exp Aurangabad (BH)
Dermabrasion & Autologous fat transplant will help.
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Pls visit a skin laser specialist near you . Assessment needs to be done regarding the depth and type of scars. A variety of procedures like subcision fractional lasers dermarollers peels and scar surgery need to be combined for good benefits.