Chicken pox vaccination
My roommate has been diagnosed with chicken pox today and I have never got chicken pox. Is there any vaccination available in noida. I would like to prevent myself from contracting it.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Yes, please see a qualified dermatologist or a physician and they'll administer the vaccine to you. Also, you can take chemoprophylaxis treatment as advised by them as the vaccine may not suffice once thou have already been exposed to the virus. See a qualified dermatologist at the earliest. Warm regards

What are the changes of getting chicken pox after vaccination