Chicken pox scars
When I was 15years old I suffered from chicken pox and it left scars in my face.I consulted a doc recently and she said laser treatment is best one,but these scars are all over my face .I heard that micro-needling is best treatment for scars .could you help me in consultation for this treatment n get rid of this scars.

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
microneedling is a good option for irregular, depressed, atrophic scars especially when combined with nanofat injections, and of late, Prp injections,... laser would be better if it's pigmentation problems...usually a combination of multiple modes is the better option...anyway it needs to be assessed in person....consult a Plastic Surgeon nearby for further help...