Chicken pox scars

My blisters are dried up now.. I have scratched some blisters due to itch but now my body is itching free and I m feeling better now. I had taken all medicines prescribed by doctor. Now I just want to remove my scars please suggest some effective cream, oil or medicine.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Difficult to suggest without seeing the scars, kindly revert back with picture of the affected area.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.. once you are completely alright - You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the spots , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots or pigmentation. For pitted/ depressed scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, subscision or punch excision - or a combination of these depending on the type of the scar. Send in snaps of your lesions/pigmentation/ marks on follow up chat for further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging