Chicken pox scars

I have chicken pox scars(hole) from 11year back. Pleasè tell me any medicine or cream, because i dont have huge money for get rid of it.
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chicken pox scars

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. Pox scars like the one you have showed in the snap may not fully respond or improve with creams alone. However you could try a retinoid cream and glycolic acid cream alternatingly with prescription from a dermatologist after being evaluated by him. You will ideally require procedures like punch elevation/ fractional laser for improvement of ulcer. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?