CHICKEN POX Dark spot on Face
I have dark chicken pox marks on my face from 5 years.Recently I got diagnosed by a Dermatologist & I used 2 tubes of Azelaic acid 5% cream & 2 tubes of Tri-o-block cream. The dark spot fade to some extent but does not lightens upto the mark.Plz tell me any cream to lighten my chicken pox dark spots on my face.

Hi You can use higher strength of azelic acid creams or other creams are also available.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.