Chest xray results diagnosis is differen
Why does my X-ray results from two different clinics was different? The first clinic diagnosed me with fibrosis vs subsegmental atelectasis but my newest X-ray from a different clinic shows a clear lung. Should I do another test or does the first xray means a misdiagnosis?

X-ray report should correlated with your Symptoms of the body and disease.
share the reports online me for diagnosis and treatment.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure.

Please don't make it a big issue
Consult a physician or upload the X-RAY
Homoeopathic medicines can help you in resolving all your issues
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Well how many days gap was there between 2 x rays. What was symptoms that h had made a x Ray. So if know lilttle more details I can guide well. Chat online so can clear ur doubts
Hi, just tell your symptoms  to diagnose the case,show X ,- rays
needs details consult online with reports or can visit our clinic in Bangalore
Explain your symptoms. Which make opinion easy. If you suffering from no major problem or symptoms so don't worry about.
Whats your problems and symptoms
if you have doubt better go for CT or MRI . it will clears the doubt . lack of details in your question ,symptoms are needed along with reports
consult directly online