Chest problem
I am suffering from gynecomastia, so which doctor i have to consult with? and how many days does it take to recover?
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It's generally due to endocrine problem... Consult physician first to rule out cause...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?