Chest fat/man boobs
I have a chest fat i dont know if it is just a chest fat or a gynecomastia..I'm on a diet and exercise. And there is an improvement but very minor. Asking if surgery is necessary or if there is any other way to eleminate it?
141 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der first get examied whether you have gynaecomastia consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?